You can cook Banana Kheer using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Kheer
- Prepare 1 litre of full cream milk.
- Prepare 2 tb of sp basmati rice.
- Prepare 8-10 of soaked almonds.
- It’s 8-10 of almonds.
- Prepare 8-10 of pistachio.
- It’s 4-6 of cashew.
- It’s 4 of walnuts.
- It’s 1 tb of sp magaj.
- You need 1 tb of sp coconut powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Green cardamom powder.
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 4 tb of sp sugar.
- It’s 4 of Green cardamom.
Banana Kheer instructions
- Pour milk in a pan and boil. Now add rice and let it simmer on low flame for 10 minutes. Keep stirring in between..
- Chop pistachio, almonds, cashew and walnuts. Take 2 tb sp magaj and coconut powder each..
- Add all dry fruits and sugar in this kheer. Stir continuously for 5 minutes..
- Peel the skin of soaked almonds. Peel bananas and grind in the mixer with soaked almonds to a smooth paste or pulp..
- When the kheer thickens switch off the flame. Now mix banana almonds pulp and stir for two minutes..
- When this kheer comes to room temperature, refrigerate it for 30 minutes..
- Serve chilled garnished with chopped pistachio and almonds..