Banana Chia Pudding. Thick and creamy, it's healthy, easy to make and delicious as can be! This Banana Chia Pudding is easy, vegan, clean, and a great sweet treat! Banana Chia Pudding and Chocolate Chia Pudding combined in a healthy version of America's I posted this banana chia pudding a few years back but pictures and recipe itself could have been.
I often make this Banana Chia. This banana chia pudding is not a conventional, thick, dairy-filled pudding. Put milk, banana, chia seeds, honey, vanilla extract, and sea salt in respective order in the blender. You can have Banana Chia Pudding using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Chia Pudding
- It’s 1 & 1/2 ripe of Bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey(Optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dryfruit Powder(I have used Almond only).
This chia pudding recipe creates creamy banana pudding with a wholesome boost from chia seeds. Make some for breakfast or an easy snack! When you have a ripe bunch of bananas and you're. Top with the sliced banana and cacao nibs.
Banana Chia Pudding step by step
- Cut 1 banana in a bowl and mash it using the fork. Now add milk,chia seeds,honey and give it a good mix..
- Cover with plastic film and place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight to chill.After resting,top with one banana slices. Add some Dryfruit powder for crunch & chocolate chips.You can use any fruit as a topping whichever you like..
This banana split chia pudding is like having dessert for breakfast. If you make this banana split chia pudding be sure to leave a comment and star rating below letting us know how it turned out. Easy healthy banana pudding recipe with chia seeds. Also, I tried a new product at the expo called Chia Pod – a chia pudding cup. It's a great snack because it's just chia seeds, milk/juice and fruit!