Banana Rava Kesari | Banana Semolina Saffron Pudding. Huge Selection of Gluten-Free Flours, Organic Flours & More. So, I made Banana Rava Kesari today to celebrate the Navratri festival. Navratri is a festival where Hindus worship Deity Durga.
Some keep a "jagaran"where Devi is worshiped whole night. Melt in Mouth Banana Rava Kesari, banana Kesari bath the traditional South Indian sweet dish made with semolina, mashed banana, and sugar. It is a good Prashadh 🙏recipe. You can have Banana Rava Kesari | Banana Semolina Saffron Pudding using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Rava Kesari | Banana Semolina Saffron Pudding
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Semolina.
- You need 2 of Ripe Bananas (Mashed).
- It’s 1 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Pure Ghee/Clarified Butter.
- You need 4 1/2 Cup of Water.
- It’s 10 of Saffron strands.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Yellow color.
- Prepare 10 of Cashews (Chopped & Halved).
- You need 10 of Raisins.
Banana Kesari bath is flavorful, soft, and fluffy Rava Kesari with mashed bananas cooked with semolina, sugar, and cardamom. Banana Rava Kesari can also be served as a Prasadam or Desert in a quick time. Banana Rava Kesari is not only full of nutritious but homely too with ingredients like Banana, Kesari, Rava, Ghee. Peel the BANANA KESARIBATH-BANANA RAVA KESARI-SOJI BATH.
Banana Rava Kesari | Banana Semolina Saffron Pudding instructions
- Mash the Banana with the help of a fork or potato masher. Set aside..
- Heat 4.5 cups of water along with the sugar & the Saffron until the sugar dissolves. Set aside..
- Place the Semolina along with the Pure Ghee, mashed Banana, Cashew & Raisins in a large nonstick skillet over low heat. Let it roast & sizzle. Keep stirring continuously. Cook until light golden & aromat. Do not let it turn brown..
- Pour the water carefully as there might be splatters. Add the Yellow colour. Keep stirring continuously just until well incorporated. Turn off heat. Transfer to a serving bowl. I used a food ring for plating..
- Garnish with halved Cashews. Serve warm. Enjoy!.
Kesaribath is one of the traditional South Indian sweet dish which is prepared with Rava/sooji. The name in it says Kesari-bath, Kesari is the main item which gives special flavor and colour. Kesari/saffron is the dried stigma of the flower of saffron crocus and. I am Raksha Kamat a software engineer and a food blogger. Please add a video clip on how to do a banana rava kesari.