Banana and Raisin Bread Pudding. Recipe for making banana bread pudding, with bursts of juicy raisins. Topped with creamy caramel sauce, this bread pudding is best served warm. My family likes to change the toppings for this luscious dessert.
Add bread, bananas, and raisins; toss gently to combine. Try this Banana Raisin Bread Pudding recipe, or contribute your own. Add bread and bananas; toss gently to moisten. You can have Banana and Raisin Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana and Raisin Bread Pudding
- Prepare 325 g of bread, diced.
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yoghurt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 100 g of raisins.
In a large bowl, break bread into small pieces. Make the best Cinnamon-Raisin-Banana Bread Pudding with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Transfer bread pudding to serving plates.
Banana and Raisin Bread Pudding step by step
- On a cutting board, cut the bread into small cubes. Place onto a tray and bake at 175°C for 5 minutes to help dry the bread out..
- Mash the bananas, with a spoon of sugar..
- Add the beaten eggs, milk, yoghurt, cinnamon, raisins, sesame seeds and vanilla extract..
- Mix in the bread with the banana mixture and allow to sit for 10min..
- Place in a paper lined loaf tin. Pop in the oven for 60 minutes..
Vanilla pudding mix is the secret ingredient in this easy banana bread. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture until. This moist banana bread recipe is simple. However, it is important that you pay extra attention to the state and amount of banana that you will use. I might have told you that I love chilled banana bread.