Peanuts Stuffed Banana Appe in Spinach Sabudana Pudding. #puddingrecipe #howtomakesabudanapudding Subscribe My YouTube channel for Recipe Videos: Y O U T U B E CHANNEL. THIS IS PERFECT CHANNEL WHERE YOU CAN LEARN PERFECT AND TASTY COOKING Navratra Special Sabudana Appe Recipe Deepa Khurana channel Ghar ka khana makes Vegetarian, NON-vegetarian , Chinese ,Sweets, and all Indian recipes that are easy to cook and good to eat. Yahh of course we all know this but hurray how exciting is this, still can't believe it.
You can also make these crispy Sabudana Vada for breakfast and it can be served with Coconut Chutney or Curd. Healthy delicious Instant Rava sooji appe recipe using spinach & corn. Stuffed appe recipe where spinach corn appe are filled with paneer in center. You can have Peanuts Stuffed Banana Appe in Spinach Sabudana Pudding using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanuts Stuffed Banana Appe in Spinach Sabudana Pudding
- You need of Ingredients for Spinach Sabudana Pudding.
- You need 1 cup of sabudana.
- It’s 1/2 litre of milk.
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach.
- You need 2 tablespoons of powder Jaggery.
- Prepare Pinch of cardamom powder.
- It’s of Ingredients for Peanuts Stuffed Banana Appe.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 of grated ripe banana.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Jaggery powder.
- You need 1 pinch of cardamom powder.
Sabudana khichdi, a tapioca pearl pilaf from the central region of India, is a filling side dish with sauteed potatoes, green chile peppers, and fresh curry leaves. Reviews for: Photos of Sabudana Khichdi (Tapioca with Potatoes and Peanuts). Sabudana kheer is a gourmet dessert. Kheer is lightly flavored with cardamom and saffron.
Peanuts Stuffed Banana Appe in Spinach Sabudana Pudding instructions
- Firstly boiled the spinach and make paste in grinder..
- After that soaked sabudana for 10 minutes..
- Then boiled the milk and add sabudana..
- Cooked it on slow flame, when milk getting reduced, spinach paste, cardamom powder and mix it nicely..
- After that add Jaggery powder and mix it properly. Now cooked it for 5 minutes and switch off the flame..
- Firstly put wheat flour in bowl add cardamom powder, Jaggery, banana and mix it properly..
- Than make soft dough with adding milk..
- Now make small ball from dough and stuffed peanuts and close it, like this make all..
- Then in appe pan put all balls and on gas on low flame baked it from both sides..
- Now take serving plate put Spinach Sabudana Pudding and place this appe in centre. Enjoy this sweet delicacies..
This is easy recipe to make. I made a double batch, my whole family loved it. It's two days later and I am making more! Sabudana and peanut powder mixed together and tempered with red chillies and mustard seeds. Sabudana grains should be separate and moist.