Banana&peanut Kheer. Feels Like Summer In Our Versatile, Lightweight Styles. A banana is an elongated, edible fruit – botanically a berry – produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa. In some countries, bananas used for cooking may be called "plantains", distinguishing them from dessert bananas.
Banana, fruit of the genus Musa, one of the most important fruit crops of the world. The banana is grown in the tropics, and, though it is most widely consumed in those regions, it is valued worldwide for its flavor, nutritional value, and availability throughout the year. Shaggy) Artist Conkarah; Album Banana (feat. You can cook Banana&peanut Kheer using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana&peanut Kheer
- It’s 1/2 ltr of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Prepare As per taste of Sugar.
- Prepare As required of cashew nuts.
- You need As required of badam.
- Prepare As needed of Kishmish.
- It’s As needed of strings of saffron.
Shaggy) Licensed to YouTube by WMG (on behalf of S-Curve Records); Downtown Music Publishing, Reservoir Media (Publishing), UMPG. Banana bread, banana muffins, banana pudding, or banana cream pie. You can do more with bananas than the old peel-and-eat. The most common type is the Cavendish, which is a type of dessert banana.
Banana&peanut Kheer instructions
- Mash one banana and chop one banana keep aside. Heat milk in pot. When it start boiling at grounded peanut & sugar..
- Take little milk & Soak saffron in it.now add this in boiling milk. Let milk boil on slow heat..
- Add chopped nuts in milk. Remove milk from heat.let it cool on room temperature. Now add mashed banana in milk.mix properly.add chopped banana.keep in fridge garnish with chopped nuts and serve chilled.
Green when unripe, it yellows as it matures. Bananas contain a fair amount of fiber , as well as several antioxidants. A bunch of bananas is called a hand; a single banana is a finger. The humble banana is one of the world's most popular fruits. Bananas are also a tasty, low-cal nutritional powerhouse.