Banana caramel pudding Trifle. Bananas, homemade vanilla pudding, Nilla Wafer crumbles, caramel sauce and whipped cream. How can you go wrong with these banana pudding caramel cream trifles? Brian could be the spokesperson for the cause.
This Layered Banana Pudding Trifle comes together seamlessly for a beautiful, crowd-pleasing dessert. Easy to follow instructions and make-ahead tips! Everybody loves a scoop of cool, luscious banana pudding. You can cook Banana caramel pudding Trifle using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana caramel pudding Trifle
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour (Maida… 125 gm).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Castor Sugar (115 gm).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Large banana.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Milk (250 ml).
- It’s 1/4 cup of White Chocolate Chips…. Optional.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Brown/Dermererra Sugar (125 gm).
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Brown/Dermererra Sugar.
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Large Banana…. Sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped Walnuts.
- It’s For of Caramel:.
- Prepare For of Garnishing:.
- You need As required of Caramelized bananas and walnuts.
- It’s As required of Strawberry sweet lime compote.
- You need As required of Vanilla ice-cream.
Serve it as a Layered Banana Pudding Trifle, and now you've got a full-on show. Layers of salted caramel make this Salted-. Caramel Banana Pudding from Delish.com irresistible. In a large bowl, combine milk, vanilla pudding mix, and sweetened condensed milk.
Banana caramel pudding Trifle instructions
- To make Banana Caramel Trifle Pudding, sieve together the flour and baking powder thrice and set aside..
- Add the castor sugar and the chocolate chips and mix well..
- Break open the egg in another mixing bowl and whisk it with a fork..
- Add the peeled banana and smash it well with the fork..
- Add in the milk, vanilla essence and the melted butter and mix well..
- Add to this the dry mixture and mix it well..
- Pour it in a 1.5 ltr baking pie dish and set aside..
- Heat a pan and add the brown sugar, water and honey to it..
- Stir on low to medium heat. As soon as the sugar melts, pour it over the pudding mix..
- This caramel settles at the bottom of the pie dish..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° C for 40 min or till it is slightly browned..
- When done, let it cool down slightly..
- In the meantime, heat a pan and add the brown sugar and water to it for caramelising the bananas and walnuts..
- As soon as the sugar melts, add the banana slices and walnuts and stir for about 2 minutes..
- Swtich off the flame and let cool..
- To serve, scoop out a spoonful of the warm pudding, scraping along the bottom caramel and transfer it to the serving bowl..
- Top with some vanilla ice cream and caramelised bananas and walnuts..
- Drizzle with some sweet and tangy Strawberry sweet lime compote https://cookpad.com/in/recipes/6930195-strawberry-sweet-lime-compote to cut in the richness of the pudding and serve it during parties!.
It's the best banana pudding recipe I have ever tried! I'm always asked to bring this for dessert! About the runniness, try cooking the pudding longer, just before it becomes the consistency of pudding. If you like Bananas and Caramel you will love this. Simple easy to make with Bananas, Vanilla pudding, Dulce De Leche ( found in the Mexican food section ) and Pound Cake.