Banana Kheer. For more recipes related to Banana Kheer checkout Banana Sunflower Seed Cookies, Grilled Banana And Custard Crumble, Choconut Bananas, Instant Banana Pudding. You can also find more Desserts recipes like Biscuit Custard Pudding Banana Elaichi Caramel Icecream Lapsi Aur Gur Ka Halwa Banana And Black Currant Iced Yogurt Banana kheer – a tasty dessert made with Kerala long banana /Nenthram pazham, nuts, and coconut milk! Kerala banana is a great healthy food for growing babies and kids, that helps in healthy weight gain too.
Kheer is a popular and a traditional dessert in North India. Kheer is also called Payasam in Tamil or Payasa in Kannada. Banana Kheer Recipe – Learn how to make Banana Kheer Step by Step, Prep Time, Cook Time. You can cook Banana Kheer using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Kheer
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 of ripe banana.(one mashed and one finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cashew+ almond powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 8-10 of strings of saffron (soaked in lil milk).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Some Almonds, pista and raisins for garnishing.
Find all ingredients and method to cook Banana Kheer with reviews. Banana Kheer Recipe by Medha Devdas Thanks for watching guys. Subscribe the channel like and share the video let me know your opinion in comment section. Banana Kheer / Pazham Payasam is a popular dessert prepared in kerala.
Banana Kheer step by step
- Heat a vessel with milk..And bring it to boil…Add cardamom powder, and cashew + almond powder..and cook till reduce..3/4…On low flame.(stir occasionally)..
- Add sugar, saffron..Stir till sugar dissolves…..
- Switch off the flame and let it cool..
- Add finely chopped and mashed banana and mix gently… Garnish with almond, pista and raisins..
- Delicious and yummy Banana kheer is ready…Serve cool..
Especially during the time of Onam festival. Payasam is an essential part in any feast. Why not try it with a variation of banana in it. Here i have the recipe for it. Why to wait for an occasion to prepare and enjoy this healthy dessert.