Oats Banana Pudding. Oats banana pudding Overnight oats banana recipe Healthy recipe Weightloss recipe Overnight breakfast for weightloss Mom's recipe with preethi. Great day everyone, Today I bring you a fun oats recipe. This is my banana pudding overnight oats recipe.
This healthy chocolate oat pudding recipe is so easy to make. It's a delicious, guilt-free chocolate dessert made in the blender. Banana, oats, and milk are simmered in this quick and easy raisin pudding that is great for a lunch box dessert or after-dinner treat.. You can have Oats Banana Pudding using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats Banana Pudding
- You need 1 cup of mashed banana.
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of edible rose petals.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of honey (optional).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s of For garnishing:.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Almonds & pistachio shaving.
- Prepare Few of edible rose petals.
Banana Pudding, Banana Pudding, Banana Pudding. Add one layer of vanilla wafers, then whipped cream. Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy History seems to suggest that Banana Pudding originated in the Southern States where it is still very. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best!
Oats Banana Pudding instructions
- Take a non stick pan. Add oats and dry roast in a low heat till golden colour. keep aside. Now add milk in oats & heat on medium flame by stirring it..
- Now add cardamom powder and honey. stir well to make sure there are no lumps..
- Keep it on low flame for one more minute..
- When it cools down add mashed banana to the pan and stir it firmly and evenly..
- Garnish with nuts and rose petals..
- Serve Banana pudding warm or let it get cool at room temperature. It can also refrigerate..
- Oats banana pudding is ready to relish..
Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like How to Make Banana Pudding. Essentially all banana pudding is, is layers of cookies, bananas. Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. Still, I'm always looking for new ways to eat them. Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is an incredibly easy no-bake recipe!