Condensed Milk Pudding.
You can have Condensed Milk Pudding using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Condensed Milk Pudding
- You need 40 grams of Condensed Milk.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 3 grams of Gelatin Powder.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hot Water.
Condensed Milk Pudding instructions
- Pour the gelatin powder into a bowl with the hot water. Stir until the gelatin is dissolved..
- Microwave the milk on 500w for 1 minute and 30 seconds..
- Add the milk into the bowl. Mix well..
- Add the condensed milk. Stir well..
- Add the heavy cream. Stir lightly..
- Pour the mixture into the container you want to eat it out of. Place it in the fridge for about 1 day..