Macrobiotic ● Tofu and Banana Chocolate Mousse ●. Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or in microwave. Add remaining banana in small batches and process until smooth. Add vanilla, brown sugar, salt and vinegar and blend.
It's decadent, rich, velvety smooth, creamy, and unbelievably easy to whip up. Silken tofu is a great base for a vegan mousse-style pie filling—it has just the right consistency. Chocolate and banana are a dream team in this easy dessert. You can have Macrobiotic ● Tofu and Banana Chocolate Mousse ● using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic ● Tofu and Banana Chocolate Mousse ●
- Prepare 300 grams of Silken tofu.
- It’s 2 of Banana.
- Prepare 100 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water.
- Prepare 3 grams of Powdered kanten.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 of Maple syrup.
Puree the tofu in a food processor or blender until completely smooth. Transfer to a small saucepan and add the chocolate chips. Props to tofu for being utterly undetectable in this fudgy four-ingredient dessert. My chocolate mousse recipe came about one day when I had extra time on my hands (always a dangerous thing) and extra tofu in my refrigerator.
Macrobiotic ● Tofu and Banana Chocolate Mousse ● step by step
- Put the lightly drained tofu, soy milk, bananas, cocoa powder, and maple syrup in a blender, and blend until smooth. (I use 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.).
- Heat the water and kanten powder in a pot, bring to boil, then add the blended mixture a little at a time. Turn off the heat just before it comes to a boil..
- Pour the mixture into a mold or glass, then chill in the refrigerator until it sets. Adjust the amount of maple syrup to taste..
In an attempt to rescue the tofu from going bad, I threw it into the Magic Bullet, added a few other key ingredients: healthy, five-minute mousse for one! The Best Banana Tofu Recipes on Yummly Cranberry Blueberry Fruit Smoothie, Tofu Tahini Dan Dan Noodles, Vegan Baked Spaghetti. white chocolate chips, bananas, dark chocolate chips, canola oil. Silken tofu is usually sold in vacuum-packed, shelf-stable containers in the Asian-food section of grocery stores. Unopened, silken tofu will keep at room temperature for up to eight View image.