Creamy and Sweet Banana Pudding. Next time I will sub the Condensed milk for regular milk and use a quarter of the whipping cream suggested. Steeping sliced bananas in fresh milk infuses this warm and creamy banana pudding with flavor from the inside out. Holding custard at a boil denatures a starch-dissolving enzyme found in egg yolks, keeping the custard creamy and thick.
It steals the show with its light banana flavor, thick pudding, and crunchy vanilla Vanilla Wafer Banana pudding just gets better with time. That's why I love this dessert. The longer it sits in the fridge, the more soft the cookies get. You can cook Creamy and Sweet Banana Pudding using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy and Sweet Banana Pudding
- It’s 2 of Ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 20 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- You need 5 grams of Gelatin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers. Some like to layer this dessert, like an English Trifle, so you can see the separate layers of pudding, banana slices, and vanilla wafers. Others like to just mix everything together in one big. Banana Pudding is a dessert that is made by layering pudding, whipped cream, sliced bananas, and vanilla wafer cookies.
Creamy and Sweet Banana Pudding step by step
- Dissolve the gelatin in the water. Use over-ripe bananas that seem like they might fall apart any moment..
- Remove the peels and crush in a food processor (should be a net weight of 150 g). Add lemon juice and mix..
- Combine the banana, heavy cream, milk, and granulated sugar to a heat-resistant bowl, mix, and microwave at 500 W for 2 minutes..
- Add the gelatin, microwave for 20 seconds, then mix well. Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract and mix..
- If you pour the mixture into a measuring cup, it'll be easier to pour it into the milk bottles..
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours..
- This can also be made into a cake such as.
- Pair with a chocolate mousse. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147125-chocolate-mousse-for-valentines-day.
- Check out the sister recipe for pumpkin pudding..
- Another sister recipe, grapefruits pudding. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147135-easy-refreshing-grapefruit-pudding.
Not to mention it's so easy and quick to whip up a huge pan of this stuff. This is the recipe my grandmother uses a lot for. Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had! Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding I was concerned it would be too sweet but it was perfect and flavorful.