Rum & Chocolate Banana Pudding. The distillate, a clear liquid, is usually aged in oak barrels. Rum display in a liquor store. Government House rum, manufactured by the Virgin Islands Company distillery in St.
Rum is one of the oldest distilled spirits and it has one of the most colorful histories of any alcoholic beverage. Meaning of rum in English. rum [rʌm]Существительное. rum / rums. See Captain Morgan or Bacardi and enjoy. You can have Rum & Chocolate Banana Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rum & Chocolate Banana Pudding
- You need 250 grams of Ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 100 grams of Bitter chocolate.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Rum.
- You need 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
The distillate, a clear liquid, is then usually aged in oak and other barrels. Rum lovers around the world owe a great debt to a simple plant, the sugar cane, which creates two main types: light and dark. Find out the new bottles, recipes and trends in the rum world. Rum definition: Rum is an alcoholic drink made from sugar.
Rum & Chocolate Banana Pudding step by step
- Preparation: Soak the gelatin in water. Finely chop up the chocolate..
- Put the cocoa in a saucepan. Mix in the milk little by little until the cocoa dissolves smoothly. Add the chocolate and turn heat on low..
- Melt the chocolate while mixing, then remove from the heat. Just until it melts. Don't overheat. Mix in the gelatin and rum..
- Put the banana and sugar in a food processor, and process until puréed. Add the chocolate liquid and blend again. It's ready when everything is mixed well..
- Pour the mixture into moulds, let chill to harden, and you're done..
Rum is such an evocative spirit. It transforms, transcends and instantly transports the drinker to the Many competing arguments exist as to the origins of the term "rum". The most convincing is that it is a. Rûm — Rûm, also Roum or Rhum (in Arabic الرُّومُ ar Rūm , Persian/Turkish Rum ), is a very indefinite term used at different times in the Muslim world for Europeans generally and for the Byzantine Empire. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository.