Tea-Infused Bread Pudding with Prunes and Banana. Great recipe for Tea-Infused Bread Pudding with Prunes and Banana. Making use of the chewy texture of "Chojuku" brand sandwich bread, I created a nutritious recipe that can be cooked quickly even on a busy morning. I used a silicone steamer that won't create a lot of washing-up.
In a medium bowl, lightly beat eggs; add milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Remove from oven; sprinkle evenly with reserved chocolate. Bake until chocolate melts, about five minutes. You can have Tea-Infused Bread Pudding with Prunes and Banana using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tea-Infused Bread Pudding with Prunes and Banana
- It’s 1 slice of of 6-slice loaf Bread.
- You need 1/2 of Banana.
- You need 3 of Prunes.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Pudding sauce:.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 medium of size Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 1 bag of Tea bag.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon.
Let bread pudding stand five minutes; cut into eight wedges. Serve warm with one tablespoon whipped cream and a few berries per wedge. Arrange the remaining bread on top, then sprinkle with remaining sugar. In another bowl, beat together eggs, sugar and vanilla.
Tea-Infused Bread Pudding with Prunes and Banana step by step
- Cut the bread and banana into suitable sizes, cut the prune in half. Spread the lemon juice on the banana to stop any discoloration..
- Put the teabag (remove the paper label) and milk into a steamer without the lid. Microwave for 1 minute at 500 W, and cover to steam for a minute..
- Take the tea bag out and add the maple syrup, mix with chopsticks and add the egg to stir in. Soak the bread and place the fruits..
- Cover with a lid and microwave for 3 minutes at 500 W. Take the lid off and microwave for another minute. It's done. Sprinkle on cinnamon as you like..
- Here's one made with strawberries. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171200-microwaved-strawberry-bread-pudding.
Bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and add the tea bags. In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well-combined. Bake Stale Doughnuts Into Bread Pudding. Upcycle them into a cozy warm dessert!