Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack. Gluten-free and Kosher, Chocolate Snack Pack Pudding Cups are made with real milk and no high-fructose corn syrup. Perfect for your child's lunch box, these tasty pudding cups make a great treat for Mom and Dad, too. Using the microwave to make banana pudding is so much easier.
Learn how to make Microwave Chocolate Pudding in a Mug, a rich and decadent dessert that will satisfy your chocolate cravings anytime! Not only is this recipe easy to make, it is one of the best. The Best Microwave Banana Recipes on Yummly You can have Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Banana (preferably fully ripened).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice (optional).
- You need 5 of pieces Chocolate.
- It’s 1 of pack ※Gelatin.
- You need 50 ml of ※Water.
Easy Halloween Boo-nana Pops, Banana-apricot Dessert Healthy Chocolate Banana BrowniesYummly. stevia, bananas, chocolate chips crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, instant pudding mix, frozen. Chocolate-Banana Pudding-this is to die for! I did add a little honey. I made this vegetable tray recently for several reasons: I wanted to have an excuse to make this dairy-free ranch dressing again, I was prepping plenty of vegetables to snack on for the week.
Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack instructions
- Combine all ※ ingredients and microwave for 30 seconds at 500 W to fully dissolve the gelatin. Place chocolate in a microwave-safe dish and heat for 30 seconds at 500 W. Stir, and microwave again for 30 seconds. Mix, and let it melt with residual heat. If you need to heat it again, microwave in 10 second increments..
- Mash the banana. Sprinkle lemon juice (if available) to prevent the banana from discoloring..
- Pour milk and sugar into a microwave-safe dish. Microwave for 1.5 minute at 500 W. Mix thoroughly to dissolve the sugar..
- Combine mixtures from Steps 1, 2 and 3. Add heavy cream and mix..
- Pour into a container (press in the back of the spoon to remove air bubbles. Repeat the process for a nicer result). Chill in the fridge to harden, and then serve!.
Delicious self saucing chocolate pudding which is super easy to make and taste so delicious. So i am making use of her microwave and making a bunch of microwave mug cakes. I am planning to do few more microwave cakes like banana, carrot soon. Directions: Combine unsweetened cocoa powder, cornstarch. Sticky Date Pudding In A Mug.