Banana Bread Pudding.
You can cook Banana Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Pudding
- Prepare 1/2 loaf of Old Muffin bread (ie Banana Bread).
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of Toppings: ie Banana, Chocolate, Almonds.
Banana Bread Pudding step by step
- Pretty heat oven to 350.
- Break up stale muffin bread into small pieces and lay evenly in loaf pan.
- Melt butter and drizzle over bread in pan.
- Crack eggs into large bowl and wisk in sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until completely blended..
- Then wisk in milk slowly and drizzle over bread in pan..
- Use fork to make sure all of bread is soaking in mixture. Then choose toppings. I put sliced banana, grated almonds and grated bittersweet chocolate on..
- Cook for 45 mins or until spongy. Let cool and serve with powdered sugar or chocolate sause on top! Enjoy!.