Strawberry banana milk pudding. Combine pudding mix and milk in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth. Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture. Mash the banana in a medium bowl.
Now slice strawberries over the bananas. The next layer will be the pudding. After you've applied a layer of pudding, line the sides of the pan with wafers. You can cook Strawberry banana milk pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry banana milk pudding
- Prepare 2 glass of milk.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of cornflour.
- Prepare 1//2 glass of water.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sliced bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sliced strawberries.
Take the rest of the whipped cream and spread it on top. Gradually whisk in milk until cornstarch has dissolved; whisk in yolks. Strawberry-Banana Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This easy strawberry banana pudding is comfort food bliss.
Strawberry banana milk pudding instructions
- Take a saucepan heat the milk and water to boiling point and then add sugar.
- Dissolve cornflour in little water without lumps and add to the milk.
- Keep the heat low and mix well, when it reaches semi consistency, take off from gas.
- Immediately add the sliced bananas and strawberry in the milk mixture and mix well.
- Take a pudding bowl and pour the milk mixture into and let it set to refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Before serving garnish with sliced strawberries and pistachio.
Layer pudding evenly on top of pie crust. Layer pudding with strawberries and bananas, reserving a few strawberries for decoration. Avocado 'milk,' a vegan milk alternative, is now available. Strawberry banana milkshakes are easy to make, and they are somewhat healthier than the average milkshake thanks to the addition of strawberries and bananas. If you are vegan, lactose-intolerant, or simply want a healthier option, don't worry, you can still enjoy this tasty treat!