Banana pudding with cocoa caramel sauce:. A delicious warm banana bread pudding, topped with a decadent coconut caramel sauce. A great way to use up past their prime bananas! The bread pudding and sauce can both be made ahead.
Pour the caramel sauce over pudding batter. The creamy pudding is layered with sliced bananas, crunchy Nilla Wafers and homemade salted caramel sauce, which adds the perfect savory twist to this southern-inspired sweet. This caramel is just as quick and easy to make as my Salted Caramel version, only you'll be adding in two pureed bananas! You can have Banana pudding with cocoa caramel sauce: using 12 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana pudding with cocoa caramel sauce:
- It’s of For cocoa caramel sauce:.
- It’s 1 /2 cup of castor sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- You need of For banana pudding:.
- It’s 1 cup of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 3 of cardamom.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp. of unflavoured gelatine (powdered).
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh thick milk.
- It’s 3 drops of vanilla essence.
Simply bring the water and sugar to. Banana Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce. That caramel sauce is just awesome and is so versatile. I even used it in my Baked Chocolate Caramel Popcorn recipe.
Banana pudding with cocoa caramel sauce: step by step
- In a large bowl Peel ripe bananas, smash it and keep aside..
- In a blender add in the smashed bananas + castor sugar + fresh milk and blend it to a smooth fine paste..
- Meanwhile sprinkle gelatine over 2 tsp. of water in a small bowl..
- Set aside for about 5 minutes to bloom.
- In a large sauce pan heat the milk, honey over a low heat and once warm; whisk in the bloomed gelatine until completely dissolved..
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract..
- Pour the blended banana mixture and whisk until it’s combined properly..
- Keep the banana pudding to the room temperature.
- Pour in the pudding mixture into desired moulds and then refrigerate..
- As gelatine is used, the pudding mixture is kept for about 2 to 3 hours to refrigerate, but it can be kept overnight for a good results..
- For the Choco caramel sauce:.
- In a large sauce pan over medium high heat add butter, brown sugar, water and salt..
- Bring to a boil for 4 min while stirring occasionally.
- In a separate cup add vanilla extract, cocoa to the evaporated milk. Add this mixture into the caramel sauce pan.
- Once the mixture has been boiling for about 5 min remove it from heat and slowly pour in the evaporated milk mixture.
- Make sure you keep stirring until it comes together.
- Make sure you cook it down before serving..
- Remove the banana pudding from the refrigerator. Now you can see that the gelatine is set with pudding by now..
- Top the banana pudding by pouring “cocoa caramel sauce”.
- And serve this delicious pudding chill..
- It's just delicious……..
Add the sugar to a HEAVY bottomed and high sided sauce pan. An out of this world banana pudding with a salted caramel sauce. Loaded with vanilla pudding, whipped cream, sliced bananas, and nilla wafers The filling consists of cream cheese, condensed milk, whipped topping, & vanilla pudding mix. This recipe uses caramel sauce which makes it rich. Meanwhile, make the salted caramel sauce.