Sago Banana Kheer. Paal Vazhakka/Sago Banana Payasam/Sago Banana Kheer. If your baby is having difficulty in gulping Sabutdana/ Sago, mash it in a mixer or blender. To begin making the Mango Sago Kheer Recipe.
For more recipes related to Banana Kheer checkout Banana Sunflower Seed Cookies, Grilled Banana And Custard Ingredients for Banana Kheer Recipe. Sabudana Kheer Recipe for fasting or vrat. Now this time I am sharing sweet recipe using sabudana. You can have Sago Banana Kheer using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sago Banana Kheer
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soaked sago.
- Prepare 3 of nos banana.
- It’s 2 1/2 of powdered sugar.
It is very easy to make. It is quick kheer recipe if you preplanned and have soaked the sabudana. Yahh of course we all know this but hurray how exciting is this, still can't believe it. Sabudana Kheer,Sago Kheer,साबूदाना खीर,sabakki paysa recipe, sago payasam recipe, How to Click to Subscribe bit.ly/kiransrecipe Making Sago Kheer
Sago Banana Kheer instructions
- Grind separate sago and 2 bananas into fine paste..
- Take a deep wok and boil the milk in between add sago and keep stirring..
- Add powderedsugar and grinded banana in it, bring it to boil. let it cool on room temperature,.
- Serve it in bowl and garnish with remaining banana slices..
Popular pudding made using Sago enjoyed especially during Navaratri (dussera) Vrat/Fasting. Sabakki payasa or sago kheer recipe explained with step by step pictures. Sabakki payasa or sabbakki payasam is prepared using sabudana, milk and sugar. Saabakki payasa or sago payasam is very. The Best Sago With Milk Recipes on Yummly