Mango Pudding. She has the appearance of a pure, lovable and smart young girl. Her desire is to become the most popular person in the room. She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak.
I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. You can cook Mango Pudding using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Pudding
- Prepare 4 of mangoes.
- You need 1 cup of normal milk.
- It’s 1 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry milk.
- Prepare 1 pack of banana jelly.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of strawberry jelly.
This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor. Many refers both mango pudding and mango custard are the same. For me, the texture is different for both because different ingredient is used to set. Agar agar or gelatin is used for making pudding.
Mango Pudding instructions
- Peel of mangoes. Cut one mango into small pieces and keep it ready for decoration..
- Cut another mango in 4 large slices. Made puree of 2 mangoes..
- In a bowl add 1/2 cup water. Add dry milk and dissolve it. Add strawberry jelly and glass of milk. Dissolve both ingredients well..
- Pour the mixture into a pan and heat it. Add mango puree and condensed milk, stirr it. When become thick turn off the flame..
- Mean while in a bowl stick the 4 halves of mango to it's sides..
- In another pot take hot water. Add strawberry jelly and mix it well. Transfer it to a bowl or plate..
- Now pour the cooked milk mixture in bowl. Let it on room temperature. When become properly thick. Decorate with mango chunks and strawberry jelly. Put in refrigerator for 40-50 minutes..
- Now yummy Mango pudding is ready to serve 😋..
Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. Fruity, soft, luscious mango pudding, topped with fresh cream and studded with fresh mango pieces. It's sweet, tart, and creamy all at once. Use a ripe, juicy mango for maximum flavour.