Mango pudding. She has the appearance of a pure, lovable and smart young girl. Her desire is to become the most popular person in the room. She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak.
I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. You can have Mango pudding using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- You need 2 of Mango.
- It’s 2 of banana.
- You need of Condence milk as you like.
- You need 2 table spoon of custard powder.
- You need 3/4 of lte milk.
- It’s 2 of table sugar.
- You need 4-5 of tikki pack of any biscuits.
This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor. Many refers both mango pudding and mango custard are the same. For me, the texture is different for both because different ingredient is used to set. Agar agar or gelatin is used for making pudding.
Mango pudding step by step
- Boil milk on medium flame.
- Wash and peel mangoes them make their pury… Blend cutted mango in blender.
- Means while make crush of biscuits…
- When milk boiled take 3 to 4 table spoon milk in bowl and add sugar in remain milk and stir well on low flame.
- Add custard powder in bowl milk and remove their pulp and mix well.
- Add mixture of curtard in milk and stir slowly slowly.
- Take a serving glass add bisucit powder 1 spoon and then poouri.
- Peels and cut bananas and add them also and add curtard add again biscuit powder and mango ppoori and condence milk on the top.
- You can Serve with different veriations.
Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. Fruity, soft, luscious mango pudding, topped with fresh cream and studded with fresh mango pieces. It's sweet, tart, and creamy all at once. Use a ripe, juicy mango for maximum flavour.