Fruit & Nuts Kheer. In botany, a fruit is the seed-bearing structure in flowering plants (also known as angiosperms) formed from the ovary after flowering. Fruits are the means by which angiosperms disseminate seeds. Edible fruits, in particular. Перевод слова fruit, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Спряжение fruit [fru:t]Глагол.
In botany, a fruit is the ripened ovary—together with seeds—of a flowering plant. In angiosperms (flowering plants), an ovary is a part of the female reproductive organ of the flower. Specifically, it is the part of the carpel that holds the ovule(s); after pollination, the ovary will grow into the fruit. You can have Fruit & Nuts Kheer using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit & Nuts Kheer
- You need 1 litre of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of rice, soaked, rinsed.
- You need 1 cup of chopped fruits- apple, mango, pomegranate, grapes, banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped nuts- almond, cashews, raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
A fruit is the part of a plant that has seeds and flesh (edible covering). The word is an exception where the noun is both countable and uncountable. So the plural of Fruit can be either Fruit OR Fruits. Fruit, the fleshy or dry ripened ovary of a flowering plant, enclosing the seed or seeds.
Fruit & Nuts Kheer instructions
- Heat a heavy bottom pan add milk bring boil and simmer..
- Now add wash and soak rice into the boiling milk mix well. Add cardamom powder..
- Cook till rice and milk combined & thickens add sugar, dry fruits, mix well..
- Cook for few minutes. Flame off..
- Cool down at room temperature. Add chopped fruits and Refrigerate for 1-2 hours..
- Serve fruit & nuts kheer..
Learn more about the definition of fruit, fruit types, the importance of fruit, and seed dispersal. The ripened ovary or ovaries of a seed-bearing plant, together with accessory. fruit definition: The definition of a fruit is the mature ovary of a flowering plant that is edible and usually eaten raw. Thank you for being a valued fruit.com customer. We hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy. Fruits Fruits are produced only by flowering plants (angiosperms).