Raspberry Chia Pudding. This raspberry chia pudding gives off raspberry cheesecake vibes with the crushed granola "crust" at the bottom of the jar and the creamy chia pudding with Greek yogurt. Raspberry Chia Pudding is sure to leave you feeling full and satisfied! This Lemon Raspberry Chia Pudding makes a refreshing and healthy snack recipe made with fresh or frozen berries and sweetened with just a touch of honey!
Raspberry Coconut Chia Pudding is the first thing I've made with chia seeds. I must admit that it's the weirdest food I've tried so far. It's not known much in my country and I had no idea what to make with it. You can cook Raspberry Chia Pudding using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Chia Pudding
- You need of For the chia pudding:.
- Prepare 120 ml of dairy free milk.
- You need 20 g of chia seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare of For the raspberry layer:.
- It’s 70 ml of dairy free milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gluten free oats.
- You need 4 tbsps of frozen raspberries.
- It’s 1/2 of frozen banana.
Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Layers of creamy chia pudding, fruity raspberry sauce and crunchy granola served in a mason jar! This delicious, vegan and gluten free Raspberry Chia Pudding is a healthy breakfast recipe loaded with. This Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding combines layers of delicious creamy chocolate pudding and fruity raspberry chia pudding!
Raspberry Chia Pudding instructions
- Mix together the chia seeds, milk and maple syrup Chill in the fridge overnight or for a couple of hours.
- Make the raspberry layer by blending together the milk, oats, raspberries and bananas Pour the raspberry smoothie into a glass and top with the chia seeds.
The textures combine to make a delicious flavour combo in every bite! Title: Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding URL: https Chia pudding is one of the easiest snacks or breakfast items to make. And this raspberry chia pudding recipe has the added flavor boost of both raspberries and chocolate-covered almonds. Not to mention it's dairy-free and gluten-free. And if you're more of a blueberry fan.