Oats kheer. Oats kheer recipe with step by step photos. So if you are in a rush, then you can. Oats Kheer also known as Oats payasam is a delicious twist of using oats in Indian dessert recipes.
There are other popular kheer & payasam variations made like semiya payasam or sabudana kheer. Oat-soluble fiber helps to remove the cholesterol from your body. Oats Kheer Recipe, Learn how to make Oats Kheer (absolutely delicious recipe of Oats Kheer This Oats Kheer recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. You can have Oats kheer using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats kheer
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oats.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of chopped mango.
- You need 1/2 bowl of chopped apple.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Chopped banana.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need As required of Chopped pista.
- Prepare As required of Chopped almond.
- Prepare As required of Chopped nuts (akhrot).
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
Oats Carrot Kheer, a yummy dessert variety from Oats. A healthy Oats variety dish which is rich in protein and fiber. For sweetener, I have used honey instead of sugar to make this dish healthier. Nutritional Information of Oats for Babies.
Oats kheer instructions
- At first roast the oats in a pan for 2 mins..
- Then add milk in the pan and let it cook for 4 to 5 mins..
- Now keep it in refrigerator (fridge) for 30 mins..
- Now add all the fruits and the dry fruits in the bowl..
- And add kheer and honey to it..
- And your dish is ready to serve..
Oats kheer hasn't been my part of food life till now. When you crave for something sweet in lunch and have only little time to spend in the kitchen then this awesome oats kheer can fill in the gap. Add sugar and salt into the soaked oats and milk and boil it. Watch the humblest of desserts get a delicious new makeover and turn into an amazing new way of enjoying Quaker oats. Oats, one of the miracle ingredients we can ever include in any of the dishes.