Biscuit Pudding. Chocolate-biscuit-pudding is a dessert unique to Sri Lanka – here's an aunty showing you how it's done. This is an old-fashioned biscuit pudding with vanilla, eggs, and milk. It is a moist and flavorful vanilla bread pudding but made with leftover biscuits instead of bread.
When we have leftover biscuits my husband asks me to make this recipe. How to make Biscuit Pudding (biscuit cake recipe) Recipe Source- mykitchenantics. Subscribe to Share a Pudding and join the Pudding Side!!! You can cook Biscuit Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Biscuit Pudding
- Prepare 1 packet of instant banana pudding.
- Prepare 600 ML of milk.
- Prepare 2 of fresh Bananas.
- Prepare of Biscuit.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need of Coconut powder.
Gooey chocolate Icing mixed with biscuits is a great pudding ideal for tempting your taste buds. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Share: Rate this Recipe This is a pudding my mother taught me how to make. Her daddy, my grandpa used to ask my grandma to make it for him all the time when my mom was a.
Biscuit Pudding step by step
- Make pudding with 600 ml milk until it ready.
- Make layer with biscuit and banana in glass baking tray.
- Put hot pudding on top of biscuit layer. And then make biscuit layer again and repeat until finish.
- I add coconut powder as garnish on top.
- Bon appetit, with Turkish Tea.
Soak the biscuits in milk slightly. Layer a bottom of a square pan with them. A sensational biscuit pudding recipe which is best enjoyed chilled on a hot summer afternoon. The orange juice soaked biscuits is topped with vanilla pudding and garnished with orange segments. Biscuit Pudding With Condensed Milk Recipes.