Apple Custard kheer. In custard powder,add milk and mix well. Now add dissolve custard,mix continuously and cook until custard is thick. Add cardamom powder and mix well.
Discard the seeds and store the pulp in refrigerated condition. Kheer with the goodness of Custard Apple Pulp is a must try at home. Check out the recipe below:-Ingredient Quantity. You can cook Apple Custard kheer using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Custard kheer
- You need 1 of medium sized apple.
- Prepare 3 tsp of custard powder.
- It’s 1.5 liter of milk.
- It’s 4 of ts sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of ts Elaichi powder.
- You need of For garnishing.
- Prepare 1 of ts Rooh Afza.
- You need 1 of sliced Banana.
It is made across all the regions of India. In this recipe the soaked sago are cooked in cardamom flavoured, sweetened milk and combined with custard apple pulp to give it a n. Custard apple kheer is a traditional recipe with a modern twist. Custard apple kheer is a delicious fruity kheer.
Apple Custard kheer instructions
- Peel the apple and crush it using any crusher (Kadu Kash).
- Now take a pan, turn on the stove, and add grated apple in it, cook it untill it's water dries completely.
- Now gradually add milk and stir continually to avoid lumps.
- Add sugar and ilachi powder and cook it on low flame.
- Take a bowl, add half cup water and mix custard powder in it, mix it untill all powder disolves completely.
- Now add custard in the mixture and continuously stir it,.
- Cook it untill the it thicks,.
- Let it cool.
- Now serve with nuts, banana and rooh afza.
The sweetness of the fruit makes the kheer flavourful. This kheer does not require much sugar as contains natural sweetness of fruits. Custard apple kheer is very easy to make and requires only a few ingredients. Here are some sweet treats you can make with this wonderful fruit – Custard Apple Dessert Recipes – Sugar-Free Custard Apple Kheer. This delectable treat is made creamier with a stunning combination of custard apple and coconut milk.