Chia pudding. The chia pudding should be thick and creamy. If not, add more chia seeds, stir, and refrigerate for another hour or so. Enjoy as is, or layer with compote or fresh fruit!
If you're new to chia seeds, this easy recipe is a great starting point. You simply stir everything together and refrigerate until thick. This chia pudding is so easy and simple. You can have Chia pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia pudding
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of mango.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
You can make a few chia seed pudding at a time. How to Make Chia Pudding Taste Good. It's thick, creamy and makes a perfect healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert! Chia seeds help to make a dessert similar to tapioca pudding with this recipe.
Chia pudding instructions
- Take a bowl,put in chia seeds and milk stir well then keep it aside for sometime.you can put it in fridge if you wish so.actually chia seeds get to increase in its volume and makes the mix thicken up.thats what we are looking for.i kept the mix aside for 2 hours,cause the chia seeds need time to increase in volume..
- Take your fruits and slice them evenly.i have used bananas and mango.you can go ahead and use strawberries,grapes etc..
- After the chia mix is ready,add cinnamon.i used cinnamon to bring up a sweet flavour and a beautiful aroma.mix well till even.then add your fruits and enjoy your chia pudding.bye till next time 😘.
Chia Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chia pudding is awesome for breakfast, snack, and even dessert. Healthy chia seed pudding recipes are super easy to make, don't require any cooking, and you can easily change up the flavors. These healthy chia pudding recipes are easy, delicious and also great for vegan meal prep! Следующее. freeze it for weeks + healthy breakfast ideas.