Quinova DryFruits Fruity Pudding. Top with your favorite fruit and this dessert makes for a terrific breakfast. Since I tend to not like my desserts very sweet, I usually Place quinoa in a bowl of water. Begin the cleaning by rubbing the grain together between your hands.
Put it in an airtight container and preferably store it in a refrigerator. Refrigeration prevents the natural oils, which come from the grain, from turning rancid. We love a fruit pudding especially when they're easy to make. You can have Quinova DryFruits Fruity Pudding using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinova DryFruits Fruity Pudding
- You need 500 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cold milk.
- It’s 1 cup of washed Quinoa.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mixed dryfruits flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 bowl of mixed fresh fruits (1-apple,1-orange,1-banana.
- Prepare 3-4 drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kiwi compote.
- Prepare As needed of jelly for garnishing.
Try one of our ten fruity desserts: pear and chocolate puds, or our famous lemon self-saucing pudding. Plus, learn how best to prepare fruits before you start baking. Tender quinoa is simmered with apple juice, raisins, and lemon juice and spiced with cinnamon and vanilla and served warm. I think that I will try dried blueberries or cherries next time.
Quinova DryFruits Fruity Pudding instructions
- Boil milk and when starts bubbling add washed Quinoa and stir continuously till Quinoa is cooked completely mix custard powder in colmilk and keep ready..
- Add custard powder mixed milk and stir continuously till thickens. Cool completely and add vanilla essence mix well..
- Chop all the fruits and mix it in a bowl add honey again mix gently. Keep chopped dryfruits and kiwi compote ready..
- First at the bottom of the serving glass fill 1/4 of the glass with chilled Quinoa Porridge and on top make layer of mixed dryfruits and dots of kiwi compote then layer with mixed fresh Fruits and again with dryfruits and garnish with jujip and serve chilled YUMMY DELICIOUS HEALTHY OnePot Dessert..
Meanwhile, combine the dried apricots and currants in a heatproof bowl. For the dressing: Combine the lime juice, honey, oil, the. This uncomplicated recipe combines quinoa, avocado, dried fruit, and nuts dressed in a tart lemon vinaigrette. I didn't have raisins on hand, so I used cranberries and they proved to be a perfect substitute. This protein-packed dish is a great side or an easy lunch.