Ragi pudding. Ragi pudding (called Nachni satva in Konkani) is a traditional Goan recipe which is rich in iron and calcium. It is super nutritious and tasty too. Originally satv is prepared using whole ragi.
It is then strained using strainer and then cooked with jaggery. Ragi is one of our traditional superfoods. With cashews and almonds, this Ragi Flakes Kheer recipe Keep stirring in between to ensure the pudding does not stick to the bottom. You can have Ragi pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ragi pudding
- Prepare 2 spoons of ragi.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- You need 4 spoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of coco powder.
Ragi malt is a healthy finger millet porridge, an ultimate health food. Learn to make ragi porridge or Ragi malt is a nutritious drink made with ragi flour & water or milk. Also known as ragi java, it is a. Ragi is such a nutritional food for babies.
Ragi pudding step by step
- First roast the ragi flour on medium flame till raw smell disappears..
- Now add a pinch of salt sugar water and mix well then add coco powder and make a lump free mixture..
- Now heat half glass of milk till warm then add the ragi mixture and stir till it becomes thick. Lastly add the rest of the milk and give it a good stir. Chill and serve with chopped banana..
When i decided to start giving ragi for maha. I was totally confused whether to give homemade, storebought. Finger Millet pudding an easy, delicious and healthy dish. Finger Millet pudding is a good choice for Finger Millet/Ragi is very useful for the bone growth and overall development. Health Benefits After having abandoned 'Project Ragi Manni' for so long, I suddenly sprung into action yesterday and on a whim, without a proper recipe in hand, soaked the ragi.