Caramelized fruit rice kheer. Kheer is Indian rice pudding made with only three basic ingredients- rice, milk and sugar. And I think that's the reason it is so commonly made in India because the basic ingredients are so readily available everywhere. In This Video we are going to see how to make rice kheer.
Shahi Kheer, also called Makhana Pudding is a very traditional pudding-like dessert. Makhana is puffed lotus flower seed and looks like popcorn. The textures of the nuts, and the creaminess of the milk makes this a super dessert. You can cook Caramelized fruit rice kheer using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramelized fruit rice kheer
- Prepare 4 cups of full cream milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice (washed and soaked in water).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar or per your taste.
- Prepare 4-5 of cardamom pods.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry fruits (chopped) almonds cashews, raisins, pistac.
- Prepare 2-3 drops of Kewra essence.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- You need 2 tsp of unsalted butter.
Nutritional Facts of Rice Kheer, Calories in Rice Kheer. by Tarla Dalal. Follow the logic of a vegetable in. Kheer recipe – rice kheer is one of the most basic desserts made with milk, rice & sugar. Chawal ki kheer or rice kheer is a traditional rice pudding made for most occasions in Indian homes.
Caramelized fruit rice kheer instructions
- Bring milk to boil in a thick bottom pan on medium heat. When it boils add soaked rice and cook on low flame. Keep stirring continuously.(you can use cooked rice also.).
- Cook until rice gets soft then add dry fruits. When kheer turns thick and rice completely get cooked. Now Add sugar,crushed cardamom powder. and kewra essence.Mix it well. Cook for 2-3 minutes more than switch off the flame.Let it cool..
- Cut banana and apple into pieces. Take a pan and add sugar in it.when it dissolves add butter. Now'add the pieces of fruits and caramelize these pieces from both sides.on low flame. Take them out in a plate..
- Now take serving bowl,put some fruits then pour rice kheer in the bowl. On the upper layer put again caramelized banana pieces..
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits and serve hot or cold..
Kheer and payasam are the terms used interchangeably and both are derived from the sanskrit terms "ksheer". Kheer Recipe: Kheer is a rice pudding made across India, it is simlar to rice payasam made in south Indian homes. Ingredients of Rice Kheer (Chawal Ki Kheer) Recipe: Sweet dish of rice cooked with milk, raisins and cardamom, garnished with almonds. rice pudding recipe with step by step photos. creamy smooth pudding or kheer made with leftover cooked rice, milk and sugar. flavored with ground cinnamon and The flavoring agents used in India for rice kheer are cardamom powder, saffron and dry fruits like raisins, almonds, cashews are added. Indian rice pudding, or Indian Kheer, is made by boiling rice, milk, sugar, and tasty ingredients into a delicious pudding you can make in your Instant Pot! The caramelized bits at the bottom of the Instant Pot did was make the Indian Rice Pudding taste much better than the two previous versions I made.