Plombs Pudding. The plum pudding model is one of several historical scientific models of the atom. Pudding a pété un câble ! Si la vidéo t'a plu, n'hésites pas à : ➡Laisser ton.
Ingredients may also include meat, often beef. Why is Plum Pudding called Plum Pudding when there are no plums in it? Plumb is another spelling of plum. You can have Plombs Pudding using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Plombs Pudding
- Prepare 1 cup of Plombs.
- It’s 1 cup of Liquid Milk.
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- You need 1 of Apples.
- You need of Shredded coconut hand full.
- It’s to taste of Sugar enough.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
Place the plum mixture into the pudding basin and cover with greaseproof paper or a pudding cloth. Plum pudding can be made anywhere from a few weeks to a year in advance and allowed to ripen in a cool place. Feel free to use your favorite kind of plum for this pudding recipe, but we recommend prune plums, which have an almond-shaped body that tapers at the end. Serve our easy Plum Pudding recipe for dessert!
Plombs Pudding instructions
- Some of my ingredients..
- If you are using powdered milk then add 1,1/2 cup of water to it,if its liquid milk u add 1 cup of water to it,pour in a pot and let it boil,add plombs,pinch of salt and let it cook slowly.When its soft tranfer to a bowl and add sugar..
- Wash and dice the fruits,then shred the coconut(which are all optional).
- You can serve with the shredded coconut and add milk to it..
- Or you serve with banana and diced apples..
Whether you enjoy it after Christmas dinner or as part of your dinner party menu, this sweet Plum Pudding is a crowd-pleaser. Plum pudding brings to mind shades of Washington Irving and Charles Dickens traditional Christmas celebrations. Never, never while there is a raisin or a bit of citron and a handful. Pouding Chomeur, or "poor man's pudding" was invented at the beginning of the Great Depression in Quebec, Canada. It's a very simple dessert to prepare.