Couscous pudding. Learn how to make Creamy Couscous Pudding. The Best Couscous Pudding Recipes on Yummly Creamy Couscous Pudding, Caakiri (african Couscous Pudding), Pineapple And Banana Couscous Pudding.
You can have yours with Sweet Yogurt or Greek. Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Fat-free milk is a great source of calcium, protein, vitamin D, and riboflavin. You can cook Couscous pudding using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Couscous pudding
- Prepare 1 cup of couscous.
- It’s of I litre sweetened yoghurt.
- Prepare 2-3 of diced apple.
- It’s of Banana, grapes or any fruit of choice.
Reviews for: Photos of Honeyed Couscous Pudding. Honeyed Couscous Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Instead of rice pudding try couscous pudding; this combination of fruit, nuts and spices is so delicious as well as healthy. Above candied oranges and their syrup.
Couscous pudding step by step
- Soak couscous in cold water for 30 mins or until it is soft.
- Get a mixing bowl and add the couscous, followed by all other ingredients..
- Refrigerate and serve chilled..
I knew in a few minutes I could easily I'm so happy with how this Couscous Pudding turned out. So sweet and creamy – you will not miss the. Couscous is small pasta made of semolina, a form of wheat. It can be eaten as a side dish, salad or dessert, and you can use it in place of rice or quinoa. Couscous has to be one of the most underrated ingredients in the kitchen.