Mixed fruit kheer. You will just ask for more. For more recipes related to Mixed Fruit Kheer checkout Brown Rice Payasam, Coconut Cream, Phirni, Zafrani Pulao. Watch celebrity chef #sanjeevkapoor share the recipe of 'Mixed Fruit Kheer' only on Zee Khana Khazana.
Mixed Fruit Custard – Pudding, Kheer, Jelly, Custard Whisk custard powder and milk well and cook on high heat. Shahi Kheer, also called Makhana Pudding is a very traditional pudding-like dessert. Makhana is puffed lotus flower seed and looks like popcorn. You can cook Mixed fruit kheer using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed fruit kheer
- You need 1 ltr of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup or as per taste of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Mixed seasonal fruits.
- It’s of Banana, apple, mango, peach or pears, grapes.
- You need 6-7 of saffron strands.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamoms powder.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of corn starch (custard powder can be used).
- You need as needed of Chopped dry fruits (optional).
Fruit Kheer Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Ingredients of Chiraunji Makhane Ki Kheer Recipe: Chiraunji kheer is topped with caramelized bananas, almonds, fried makhana and chikki. This is the perfect mix of dry fruits and milk. Ganesha Chaturthi Recipe Moong Dal Kheer Recipe, Easy Kheer Recipe Add roasted dry fruits, cardamom powder and mix well, off flame.
Mixed fruit kheer instructions
- Boil the milk in a heavy bottom pan on low flame.stir continuously till it thickens..
- In other non-stick pan add fruits apple and pear/peach.add 1tbsp sugar and saute for few minutes.keep aside..
- Now in a bowl add corn starch and some water to make a paste without lumps. Now add it in boiling milk to adjust it's consistency. keep stirring..
- Now add sugar.and saffron Mix it well.When milk gets thickens switch off the flame. Add cardamom powder. Let it cool now..
- Now add all chopped and sauteed fruits in the milk. Mix it well..
- Transfer the kheer in serving bowls and garnish with dry fruits and chopped fruits..
Serve hot/warm/cold or at room temperature. Indian Fruit Names in English, Hindi and Tamil. This is not the traditional Kheer which is a form of Indian Rice Pudding. This recipe uses yogurt as the base. To make kheer more rich you can add dried fruits, condensed milk etc.