Samak rice kheer. Samak Rice Kheer or Sama Rice Kheer is a very tasty and quickly made dessert recipe prepared with samak rice (Barnyard millet or vrat ke chawal), milk. Samvat rice kheer recipe with step by step photos – samvat rice are also known as sama rice or barnyard millet. This Sama rice kheer recipe is often made during fasting days and is also known by.
Samak Kheer is a delight to have in Navratri fast when its gets really unbearable to hold yourself away from sweets. This Kheer is made from Samak rice which are allowed to be eaten in Navratri fast. Chawal ki kheer or rice kheer is a traditional rice pudding made for most occasions in Indian homes. You can have Samak rice kheer using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Samak rice kheer
- It’s 500 gms of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Samak rice flour (vrat rice).
- Prepare As required of Mixed fruit (apple,banana).
- Prepare 1 bowl of Pomegranate chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Roughly chopped cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Raisins.
To make rice kheer, many people prefer basmati rice since it makes the dish very flavorful. Samak Rice Kheer or Sama Rice Kheer is a very tasty and quickly made dessert recipe prepared with samak rice (Barnyard millet or vrat ke chawal), milk, sugar and dry fruits. You can have this kheer for. This sama ke chawal ki kheer does taste similar to regular rice kheer.
Samak rice kheer instructions
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom vessel..
- Once boiled,keep it in a low flame..
- Stir in between thickening the milk..
- Mix samak rice flour (vrat rice flour) in half cup of cold milk..
- Add this milk in the thick milk and mix well.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder..
- Serve chilled..
And I made it the same way I Vrat ke chawal also known as Samo, Samvat Rice, Moraiyo, Mordhan, swang ke chawal, samak rice. Here is a magnificent rice kheer recipe to improve the elegance of your meals. Chef Bajias explained well how to make kheer with rice and milk. Enjoy this awesome post-meal sweet dish. Rice Kheer recipe is the most famous kheer in North India.