Oreo and strawberry fruit pudding. Check Out Strawberry Oreo On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! All you do is mix and chill.
This no bake, easy summer berry dessert is creamy, kids approved, friends approved and even parents approved recipe. You are going to love it and everyone will be literally licking their plates. No Bake Strawberry Lush is a layered dessert with golden Oreo crust and creamy layers of strawberry cheesecake and vanilla pudding, topped with whipped cream, crushed golden Oreos and strawberries. You can cook Oreo and strawberry fruit pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo and strawberry fruit pudding
- It’s 20 of Oreo biscuits.
- It’s of Custard powder 6.tbsp.
- You need packet of Strawberry jelly.
- You need 5 of Fresh strawberry.
- It’s 1 litre of Milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Fresh fruits (banana,apple pineapple grapes) chopped.
Add the milk, vanilla and pudding mixes. Mix until all the lumps are gone. Cover with the entire pudding mixture. The crust is a homemade Oreo crust.
Oreo and strawberry fruit pudding step by step
- Crush the Oreo biscuits add the bottom of the glass.
- Make strawberry jelly now(prepare as given in the packet) add chopped strawberry and cook for 5minutes.
- When cool add this little on the crushed biscuit layer.
- Now prepare custard layer -heat milk dissolve the custard powder in. the little cold milk add slowly in milk and stir continuously add sugar let it melt in the custard.
- When custard is cool pour on the glasses with unset jelly layer add chopped fresh fruits.
- When set add custard,jelly mixture on the top let it set now.
- Serve with strawberry and pineapple slice..
I have made two of my pies with store-bought Oreo crust and you can too, but it's cheaper to buy a package and make your own crust. Homemade Strawberry Oreo Milkshakes are just what this summer heat ordered. Whisk together the pudding mixes and milk. Spoon gently over the strawberry layer. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.