Rice pudding with leftover rice. Rice pudding is usually prepared with leftover cooked white rice, but you can use any rice you like or happen to have leftover (brown or basmati, for example), with To reheat, you can either microwave it or reheat it gently on the stovetop with a splash of milk, over medium-low, until heated through. We also like to dress it up with English toffee bits, chocolate and toasted coconut. Rice pudding will thicken as it cools, but if you prefer your pudding thicker, you can whisk in a beaten egg while the pudding is warming and.
Like a good risotto, making rice pudding from dried rice takes about half an hour of standing over the stove stirring. You don't even need a recipe: just add however much leftover cooked rice you have to a pot, cover with milk (you'll need about equal parts rice and milk) and stir over medium heat until. This creamy rice pudding is not only an easy gluten free dessert; it's also the perfect way to use up the leftover rice you might have lingering in the. You can cook Rice pudding with leftover rice using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice pudding with leftover rice
- It’s 3 cups of leftover rice of any variety.
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk or condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of regular sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shredded coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp of fried raisin.
- Prepare 4-5 of marie biscuits.
Leftover Chinese Food Rice Pudding is rice pudding with cooked rice. Have you ever made rice pudding with cooked rice? Well when the question was asked what to do with leftover rice? The thought of making a rice pudding recipe seemed perfect!
Rice pudding with leftover rice step by step
- Beat together egg and sugar with a hand mixer..
- In the egg mixture add 1 mashed banana and mix..
- Add condensed milk or whole milk and vanilla essence. For a rich taste condensed milk is better option..
- Mix well and then add the leftover cooked rice..
- With the help of a hand blender mix everything well to make a creamy batter..
- Add some crushed marie biscuits if the batter is too thin in consistency. Otherwise skip this step..
- Blend again to mix together well..
- Add desiccated coconut and fried raisin and mix again..
- Preheat oven at 165 degree Centigrade for 10 minutes..
- Grease a rectangular baking dish or bowl and pour the batter to the dish to fill up to 2/3rd of the dish.Garnish with some fried raisin..
- Now pour some water to the baking tray and keep the baking dish over the tray filled with water..
- Keep the tray in the oven and bake them for about 40 minutes..
- Take out from oven.Let it cool for 20 minutes. Cut in small pieces and serve warm of cold sprinkling some cinnamon powder and shredded coconut..
Rice pudding recipe With step by step photos – i had made this delicious rice pudding with leftover cooked rice and the pudding was so good that I thought of sharing on the blog. The rice pudding is known by different names. in north India, this dessert is called as rice kheer, in south India it is called. Leftover rice, I believe, isn't really leftovers so much as it is the start of a new meal. When you have leftover rice, you have the base for fried rice or Rice pudding made from leftover rice isn't really a recipe — it's a forgiving formula. It's taking your already cooked rice and deciding that it is going to.