Malpua with Kheer and Chhena Gulab Jamun. Find easy and basic steps of various recipes in this channel. Chhena Gulab Jamun Recipe is an Instant Gulab Jamun recipe. In this video I have shown How To make Perfect Chhena Gulab Jamun.
Gulab jamun should not splatter while frying and should not get puffy. If this happens that means dough has turned too soft. Drop four gulab jamuns in the wok to fry. You can cook Malpua with Kheer and Chhena Gulab Jamun using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Malpua with Kheer and Chhena Gulab Jamun
- It’s 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of Banana.
- Prepare 100 gm of Paneer.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk (with cream).
- It’s 250 gm of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Rice.
- Prepare 2 litre of Milk.
- You need 10-12 of Almonds.
- You need 7-8 of Raisins.
- Prepare 10-12 of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare 250 gm of Oil.
While frying make sure you don't touch them directly with the ladle, just move Instant_Malai_Puri_Recipe_Malai_Malpua_Recipe. Stock Image Keywords: Ramadan, Mawa, Indian, Diwali, Sugar, Tradition, Eid, Milk, Kesar, Khoya, Food, Malpua, Gulab jamun, Holi, Coating, Dessert, Rabdi, Mithai, Crockery, Halwa, Pistachio, Milky, Sugar syrup, Almond, Dry fruit, Saffron, Cashew, India, Rabri, Pudding, Kheer, Sweet, Creamy, Rabri. finally, the gulab jamun has doubled in size. serve warm with ice cream or cold. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated. Gulab Jamun is a type of milk-solids-based dessert, popular in many South Asian countries, also in Mauritius and some of the Caribbean countries such as Trinidad, Jamaica and Guyana.
Malpua with Kheer and Chhena Gulab Jamun step by step
- For Malpua.
- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, refined oil (1 tablespoon)into it and mix it well. Pour some milk with cream, sugar (3-4 tablespoon), elaichi powder and prepare not so thick and not so watery batter of it and let it rest 2 hours..
- After that switch on the flame, add some oil into a pan (for frying)and heat it well. Pour some batter into it according to your size preference and cook it well..
- For Kheer.
- Put a saucepan onto the flame and add milk into it and boil it until it's little reduced then add in your soaked rice and let it cook until rice is properly cooked. Once rice is cooked well then add 3-4 tablespoon Sugar into it and let it simmer for sometime. Then add in your elaichi powder, chopped almonds and cashew nuts and switch of the flame. And once it cooled down put it into the refrigerator..
- For Chhena Gulab Jamun.
- Grate some paneer, add 1/2 tablespoon spoon all purpose flour into it and make a soft dough of it using milk..
- Heat some oil in a pan, cut small peice from the dough according to your size preference and fry it well until it turns dark brown in colour.
- Meanwhile, put another pan on the flame and add some sugar and water to prepare sugar syrup for our gulab jamun and let it boil i.e., roaring boiled and drop your fried gulab jamun balls into it and let it boil for 25-30 min with lids covered. Switch off the flame and your gulab jamun is ready to serve.
- Serve Malpua along with Chhena Gulab Jamun and Kheer..
This sweet treat derived from a type of fritter and was first served in medieval India, brought by the Persian-speaking. There are various types of gulab jamun and every variety has a distinct taste and. Il Gulab jamun è un tipico dolce dei paesi del subcontinente indiano tra i quali India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal e Bangladesh. Il termine gulab jamun proviene dal persiano gulab, "acqua di rose", in riferimento all'omonimo sciroppo, e dalla parola hindi jamun, un frutto del sud-est asiatico. Gulab Jamun is arguably one of the most popular Indian sweets that's made pretty much through the year in the country.