Fruity oats kheer. It is for those days when we want to indulge into some guilt free dish that satiates our sweet tooth craving. I am super excited for this Oats kheer with roasted almonds, pistachios and dry rose petals as it is simple, easy and can be cooked in a jiffy. Oats Kheer also known as Oats payasam is a delicious twist of using oats in Indian dessert recipes.
Yes, they all taste delicious but they may not be exactly healthy. If you want to make a healthy kheer for your child, you can consider making oats almond kheer. Oats payasam – Simple healthy oats kheer that can be made in minutes for any occasion. You can have Fruity oats kheer using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruity oats kheer
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1 glass of milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped dry fruits.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped fresh fruits(mango, banana).
- Prepare 2 pinch of elaichi powder.
Kheer is an Indian pudding often made with rice, milk, cardamom powder & nuts. There are other popular kheer & payasam variations made like semiya payasam or sabudana kheer. Making it with rice or any other ingredient does take some time. Oats have also been credited with improving gut health by increasing gut microbiota, which happens when the soluble fibre breaks down in the gut.
Fruity oats kheer step by step
- Take a pan and heat 1 tbsp ghee and put on oats and saute it..
- Now add milk and cook them, add sugar,elaichi powder and cook well for 5 minutes..
- Now let it cool down and then freeze for 2 hours..
- Yummy tasty oats kheer ready. Mix fruits and serve chilled..
Adding oats to your morning fruit smoothies is a sure-shot way of making your breakfast fibre-rich and filling. Oats kheer recipe with step by step photos. Delicious kheer made with quick cooking oats, milk, ghee and dry fruits. Thought of sharing this sweet recipe as I get a lot of requests for oats recipes. This is a quick and simple oats kheer recipe. you can serve the kheer for breakfast or as a dessert after meals.