Aromatic Rice Pudding. Reviews for: Photos of Aromatic Rice Pudding. Aromatic Rice Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Wash rice until the water runs clear, then drain in a sieve.
Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian dessert that every Indian grows up eating. Flavored with cardamom, nuts & rose. Jasmine or basmati rice: For an aromatic pudding that picks up the flavors of the rice.. You can have Aromatic Rice Pudding using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aromatic Rice Pudding
- It’s 2 cups (480 ml) of skimmed milk.
- It’s 1 cup (240 ml) of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of short grain rice (I used local rice) (rinsed and drained, if need be pick dirt and stones if using not well processed local rice).
- It’s 1 tsp of cardamon spice (ground).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon spice (ground).
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins or chopped dates.
- You need of fruits- banana or mango chunks.
- It’s of honey as sweetener.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Rice Pudding, Andalusian Arroz Con Leche (rice Pudding) Aromatic Rice PuddingEating Well. rice pudding, golden raisins, pine nuts, grated lemon zest. Find Best Quality Aromatic Rice online with prices in India. Yes, it's still rice pudding with a basic rice pudding flavor profile, but the texture is so creamy and My mother loves rice pudding but has never made it. We are celebrating mothers day today and she.
Aromatic Rice Pudding step by step
- In a deep or medium pot, bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Add the rinsed rice and allow to boil on a low-medium heat till water is slightly drying up. though the rice is not yet cooked. You will observe some bubbles at this stage..
- Gently add the coconut milk and 1 cup out of the skimmed milk. reduce the heat source to a lower temperature and keep boiling. stir occasionally to prevent burning. Add the cinnamon and cardamon spice after 5-8 minutes of boiling the rice in milk. hmmm, i love the smell at this stage, the slightly burnt coconut milk smell mix with the aromatic spice smell is luring and rendering the nose helpless.Hush, this is so heavenly..
- At this stage, caution is needed. We don't want a too thick, not well cooked and burnt rice. However, you will observe thin film on the rice surface, keep calm till it will disappear. Taste the rice to see if it is completely done. If not and the pudding is already thick, add extra cup of water to it. make sure the quantity of water will cook it soft and not too watery and stir frequently..
- Serve the rice pudding in a bowl, add skimmed milk, mango chunks and dates.For your hearings alone, lol, I love cardamon spice alot, hence I added extra dash for a good kick. serve with moi moi, crepes, beans cake, plantain etc.
Rice Pudding Kheer – A lightly sweetened creamy Indian dessert made with rice and milk that is infused with aromatic saffron and cardamom! Rice pudding recipe With step by step photos – i had made this delicious rice pudding with leftover cooked rice and the pudding was so good that I thought of sharing on the blog. How Do You Serve Rice Pudding? Rice pudding can be served warm, or chilled after a few hours in the refrigerator. Pour into individual ramekins or serve as one big pudding in a large bowl.