Paan flavoured Daliya Kheer. Daliya Kheer or Meetha Dalia is a delicious and healthy Indian Dessert made with broken or cracked wheat. Daliya Kheer is a popular breakfast dish in India and more so in Northern part of the country. Dalia is made from whole wheat kernels, which are broken into smaller pieces.
It is a healthy food for everyone rich in iron,protein,vitamins,minerals.it is easy to digest & full of nutrition,increase metabolism,promote heart. Daliya Ki Kheer- Daliya is a popular breakfast cereal in North India and is made with whole wheat grits or broken wheat. It can be made either as a sweet dalia kheer or as savoury dalia. You can have Paan flavoured Daliya Kheer using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paan flavoured Daliya Kheer
- You need 1/2 cup of Daliya.
- It’s 3/4 of th cup organic jaggery.
- Prepare 8 of almonds.
- It’s 8 of Cashews.
- You need 1 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pistachio.
- Prepare 1 pinch of saffron.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of grated dry coconut.
- You need of Fresh fruits like musk melon, apple and banana.
- You need of Served with water melon juice garnished with chaat masala.
Being a complex carbohydrate, the rate at which it gets digested is slow thus releasing glucose on a slow and. Paan Dil Bahar Ice Cream – Indian Ice Cream – Kulfi. Kheer is ready. ntroduction: Smooth, creamy, sweet daliya delicacy! A perfect healthy recipe for kids!
Paan flavoured Daliya Kheer instructions
- Assemble all ingredients.
- In a pan sauté Daliya with 1 tbs ghee for 5 mins. Then add little water and pressure cook..
- In another pan take 1 tsp ghee and roast dry coconut, dry fruits for 5 mins. Add 1 1/2 glass of water. Jaggery, cardamom powder, saffron and cooked Daliya. Mix it thoroughly and cook at normal temperature for 10 mins..
- Garnish Kheer with dry fruits and bites of gulkand and paan (betel nut leaves)..
- Serve Kheer with fresh fruits and water melon juice..
- Tips: it’s complete vegan Recipe without milk or milk items!.
- Tips: Gulkand (made from rose petals) is perfect for summer!.
- Tip: Avoid sugar, use dates or Jaggery!.
Heat ghee in a pressure cooker, add daliya, stir and cook till it gets nice golden color. Daliya is low in fat & cholesterol, high in iron & fibre, good in carbs. often recommended to growing up kids or people recovering from illness. For a slightly thin sweet dalia, you can also add more milk. The consistency of this sweet dalia is like rice kheer. Do note that on cooling the dalia thickens. so add.