Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓. Find Deals on Chia Pudding in Groceries on Amazon. This is a very quick pudding recipe with chia seeds. No cooking, no fuss, my kind of recipe in the summer.
This Chia Pudding recipe is great for a light breakfast option or healthy dessert! An Easy & Delicious Chia Pudding Recipe. With chia seeds, honey, Greek Yogurt, vanilla extract, and strawberries! You can have Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- You need 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- It’s of Strawberries.
When combined with liquid, chia seeds gel up and turn to the texture of pudding, similar to tapioca. This recipe is sweetened only by strawberries and a little bit of maple syrup and vanilla extract, and tastes like a delicious mixture of strawberry ice cream and tapioca pudding. This recipe makes four servings which makes it perfect for a family or for meal prep! Just a little bit of maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon make this simple chia pudding recipe totally delicious.
Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓 step by step
- Mix the chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and cocoa powder in a cup. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the cup. You can use a hand mixer to achieve a better consistency..
- Refrigerate for at least 4h or overnight..
- When you take it out of the fridge, it will have a pudding-like structure. Cut the strawberries and add them on top..
- Bon appétit!.
Sliced fresh strawberries add bright color and flavor, but just about any fresh fruit would work well with this dessert. First, in a blender or food processor combine the almond milk, chia seeds. This strawberry chia pudding makes the most of summer using fresh, vibrant strawberries and also doesn't require an oven – a double win in my book! As an added bonus, chia pudding is simple to make and stores well, making this a go-to breakfast or snack for the summer. This chia seed pudding could also be eaten as a guilt-free dessert!