You can have Homemade Pudding using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Pudding
- Prepare 4 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of Butterscotch.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- It’s of Chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla.
Homemade Pudding step by step
- In a medium saucepan pan, place appropriate sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cocoa powder (only for chocolate.).
- Combine the dry ingredients and try to diminish lumps. It’s okay if you don’t get all of them..
- In a separate bowl combine egg yolks and milk. Whisk it together and pour into the saucepan. (You add vanilla to this for vanilla variation.).
- Turn the burner to medium heat for 10 minutes..
- About the 5 minute mark add the butter and stir it in. * Don’t worry if the pudding isn’t thick by the 2 minute mark. When the pudding is hot enough to thicken it is sudden and happens within the final minute..