Chocolate Chia Pudding. Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. It's the easiest healthy dessert recipe you can make with no baking. Chia Pudding – The Ultimate Healthy Dessert?
Loaded with nutrients and perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert! This sugar free chocolate chia pudding is loaded with healthy fiber. Chocolate Chia Pudding is a healthy dessert made with chia seeds, milk, cocoa powder and maple syrup. You can cook Chocolate Chia Pudding using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chia Pudding
- It’s 4 Tablespoon of Chia Seed.
- You need 1 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Cacao.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Honey.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate for Shredding (topping).
- You need of Berries (to your preference).
- Prepare of Cinnamon (sprinkle on bananas).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Peanut Butter.
It's a sweet, chocolatey and low-carb feel good treat! Chocolate Chia Pudding is a combination of healthy, wholesome ingredients that are dairy-free, refined sugar-free and whips up into a deliciously creamy, almost tapioca like, pudding! This chocolate chia pudding is very similar to my basic chia pudding recipe, but we're blending everything in a high-powered blender which gives the chia pudding a mousse-like consistency. Chocolate Chia Pudding is an easy & healthy breakfast recipe that tastes like chocolate.
Chocolate Chia Pudding instructions
- Add chia seeds, yogurt, honey, vanila, salt, to coconut milk.
- Add Cacao and mix well.
- Put in the refrigerator over night.
- Add your toppings and drizzle honey on top of them, shred dark chocolate and sprinkle on top. Add peanut butter.
My original vegan chocolate chia pudding recipe used maple syrup as the sweetener, but lately, I've been using coconut sugar. Maple syrup gives the pudding a bit of a maple taste (which isn't. All Reviews for Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding. Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This chia pudding is delicious on its own—and even better when layered with maple yogurt as a The chocolate/chia pudding seemed overly salty and not sweet enough when tried on its own, but when.