Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding. Great recipe for Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding. If you want to make a fast, completely homemade chocolate-peppermint pudding, this is the recipe for you. If you like peppermint patties and chocolate pudding, you'll love this recipe.
In honor of Peppermint Patty and the new Peanuts Movie hitting theaters today, I've created these delicious Peppermint Pattie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. Not even kidding this chocolate peppermint dessert has got all of my favorite components….chocolate, bread and icing. It turns into this crazy ultra gooey chocolate bread pudding that will have you savoring each and every bite. You can have Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding
- You need 1/2 Cup of plus 2-3 Tablespoons sugar (to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 1/3 cups of whole milk (it's creamier with whole milk).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of butter or margarine (better with real butter).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Can't wait for you to try it Enjoy! Try my Apples and Spice bread pudding recipe too! Let this decadent vegan chocolate pudding infused with peppermint tea whisk you away for sweet delight on a winter day. Plus, it's super easy to whip up for a slew of guests.
Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients and add to a saucepan..
- Over medium heat, add milk slowly while continously stirring with a whisk. Keep stirring constantly until the mixture reaches a boil, then continue stirring for one minute..
- Remove from heat and add butter/margarine, vanilla and peppermint extract. Stir in for about one minute..
- This pudding can be served immediately, hot, or portioned into containers, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated. If you don't like a slightly chewy skin on top of the pudding, cover with the plastic wrap/cling film touching the pudding..
- For finishing, you can eat as is, use in other recipes, or top with whipped or Chantilly cream..
Layered Chocolate Pudding Dessert recipe made with a simple gluten-free chocolate crust and layers of delicious vegan chocolate pudding. Peppermint Patty Pudding Shot: Every Christmas my family has a food competition. It is a chocolate and peppermint pudding shot, it's the pudding version of a dirty Girl Scout. The perfect way to end a meal. Bite into the refreshing sensation of cool peppermint and rich, dark chocolate.