Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache. Pour the brownie batter mousse over the chocolate mousse. For the chocolate ganache: Mousse: Bring the heavy cream to a boil then add chocolate chips stir. Whip the cream and stir one spoon of whipped cream to temper, then fold remaining into chocolate.
Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake is the perfect light dessert recipe. It's made with a chocolate cake base, cool creamy mousse filling and topped with rich dark chocolate ganache. Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake This mousse cake recipe is inspired by Marcel Desaulniers from The Food Network. You can cook Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache
- It’s of Brownies.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter, unsalted.
- It’s 4 of Egg Whites.
- Prepare 4 of Egg Yolks.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need of Mousse.
- You need 2/3 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare of Ganache.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
If necessary to melt, place each bowl in a slightly larger bowl of hot water and stir until smooth. These brownies are a triple threat! They start with a base of melted chocolate, are studded with chocolate chips, and topped with a rich chocolate ganache. Sometimes I go crazy and make claims that I'm not much of a chocolate person.
Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F, line a 9 by 13 inch baking sheet with parchment..
- Brownies: Melt chocolate chips, and butter in a double boiler set keep aside. Beat egg whites with 1/2 cup sugar till fluffy keep aside. Beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar till well combined, gradually add melted chocolate, then gradually add cornstarch & beaten egg whites..
- Bake for 10 to 15 min or infill toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in refrigerator, then cut brownies into rounds using a cutter..
- Mousse: Bring the heavy cream to a boil then add chocolate chips stir. Keep aside to cool down for 5 min. Whip the cream and stir one spoon of whipped cream to temper, then fold remaining into chocolate. Spoon the mousse into silicon molds, top with round brownies. Freeze until solid. Unmold and set on a cooling rack..
- Ganache: Bring heavy cream to a boil, add chocolate chips and stir. Pour ganache over the mousse brownies. keep in refrigerate until set..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Put a pan of brownies in front of … Mini Triple Chocolate Mousse Cakes are a rich and decadent layered dessert. Made with a brownie bottom, dark, milk and white chocolate mousse, and topped with milk chocolate ganache and chocolate curls. Chocolate lovers' dreams do come true! To make the chocolate mousse, break or chop the chocolate into small pieces and place into a heatproof bowl. Cover the gelatine sheets in the water and set aside to hydrate.