Chocolate pots de crème.
You can have Chocolate pots de crème using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate pots de crème
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips (or 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, roughly chopped).
Chocolate pots de crème instructions
- In saucepan, combine cream, chocolate, and sugar. Cook and whisk over medium heat until boiling and thickened, about 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, whisk egg yolks in medium bowl..
- When chocolate has thickened, remove from heat. Whisk slooooowly into egg yolks, about 1/4 cup at a time (so you don't scramble the eggs)..
- Whisk in vanilla..
- Pour into 4 small ramekins and chill 4-24 hours. If chilling longer than 4 hours, cover after chocolate has completely cooled..
- Serve with chocolate shavings or whipped cream, if desired..