Quick Chocolate Mousse .. Before we get to the recipe, I should mention a few troubleshooting tips, just in case you need them. While this is a really simple basic recipe, there is one thing that can really ruin your chocolate mousse dreams – the mixture splitting when you whip it. *insert inconsolable crying noise here* Put the chocolate bar into a microwave-safe bowl and add the milk. Stir Greek yogurt into the chocolate mixture until smooth.
Evenly spoon in the chocolate mixture. In double boiler or in bowl set over saucepan, melt chocolate over simmering water. Pour melted chocolate into whipped cream; fold chocolate into cream (do not overmix; mixture can have a few streaks). You can have Quick Chocolate Mousse . using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Chocolate Mousse .
- You need 1/2 cup of quality dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of thickened cream.
In a large bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and water. While there's nothing quite like a true chocolate mousse from scratch, sometimes you just need a quick and totally effortless dessert. A chocolate mousse from scratch is usually made from. Add the warm heavy cream to the melted chocolate and stir until well combined.
Quick Chocolate Mousse . instructions
- Melt chocolate with the butter carefully in double boiler till smooth ..
- Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes ..
- Separate the eggs and beat the two egg yolks and half cup of lightly whipped cream and add to the cooled chocolate mixture ..
- whip the two egg whites until soft peaks form , then gently fold the whipped egg whites into the chocolate mixture ..
- spoon the prepared mixture into small dishes or serving glasses , cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm ..
- when set serve cold with whipped cream and fruit of your choice . enjoy . 🙂 ..
It's worth every single minute of effort. WARNING: THE FOLLOWING RECIPE IS EXTRE. That (and the delicious chocolate flavor) is why I love this recipe so much. It's light, airy, chocolate-y, sweet and, most definitely, quick and easy! Your family will enjoy how quickly and easily this recipe for a chocolate mousse-style treat can be prepared.