Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate. Model Number: Chocolate Jelly Pudding powder. This Chocolate and Milk Cream Jelly Pudding is a delicious dessert that is very easy to make and is ready in no time at all. Perfect to serve in a gathering or any occasions.
The JELL-O® Chocolate Pudding Fudge recipe is the secret. Homemade chocolate pudding has been forgotten about and we have no idea why. Sure, instant is EASY, but is it best? You can have Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate
- It’s 1 of Instant Jelly Chocolate.
- It’s 1 of Instant Vla.
- You need 4 cup of – water.
- Prepare 20 tsp of – sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 of Topping (whatever you Love).
Making pudding from scratch is surprisingly simple and so. Homemade Chocolate Pudding is wonderfully rich and creamy pudding with a deep chocolate flavor. Perfect with a dollop of softly whipped cream. Strain the pudding into a medium heatproof bowl.
Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate instructions
- Pour 4 cups of water into a pot.
- Add 20 teaspoons of sugar to the water.
- Heat the pot (low flame), stir the sugar and the water, until the sugar being saturated with water.
- Pour Instant Choco Jelly into the sugar water, stir it until the water bubbly.
- When bubbly add 4 tablespoons of milk.
- Pour Jelly slowly into a jelly mold, just leave it till really become jelly.
- Then just make the Instant Vla, you can see the step on the backside of the Instant Vla Box.
- When the Choco Jelly served, just pour the Vla into a hole in the middle of the jelly.
- Pour your favorite toppings.
- Ready to served, eat it, feel Fab it. ;).
Sweet Pudding Jelly Chocolate Foods Icon Logo Vector Illustration. Outline Style Jelly with different flavors with citrus fruits and raspberries. Chocolate Jelly is a delicious dessert made with the chocolate, choco chips, gelatin and the flavors. This yummy jelly is so easy in preparation that you can make it on daily basis. Jelly Pudding is a delicious continental recipe made using fresh cream, condensed milk and strawberry jelly.