Diet chocolate Pudding♥. Tummy Fat Is Melting Away More And More Every Day. Reach Your Desired Weight This chocolate pudding recipe combines nutrient-dense fats from coconut and avocado with the antioxidant power of cacao. There's no reason to give up on your favorite foods, when sugar free chocolate pudding is just as tasty.
Double or triple the recipe if you want to make more than one serving. Transfer the pudding to a bowl and cover with wax paper to prevent a skin from forming. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve it. You can cook Diet chocolate Pudding♥ using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diet chocolate Pudding♥
- It’s 3 cup of skim or low fat milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cornflour or cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 10 envelope of sugar substitute.
- Prepare 1 of packet of tea biscuits.
This keto chocolate pudding is great for more than just the keto diet! Requiring a simple list of ingredients, this pudding is compliant with many different diet lifestyles! Low-carb coconut and chocolate pudding It's relatively low in sugar, all from the very dark chocolate. It's not for every day, but it can be a good dessert option for special occasions.
Diet chocolate Pudding♥ step by step
- Heat 2 and a half cups of milk in a pan..
- Add sugar substitute and cocoa powder and mix well..
- Pour the rest of the milk in a bowl and dissolve the cornflour. Make sure there are no lumps..
- When the milk is simmering and add the remainder of the milk into the pan while mixing continiously. Stir until it thickens..
- Turn off the stove and allow to cool down..
- While it is cooling place the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush them..
- Mix into the pudding and pour it out in the desired plate..
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours and serve..
Chocolate Cornstarch Pudding "Five stars for a humble, homemade chocolate pudding. Almond Milk Chocolate Pudding "This is a keeper! This chocolate pudding recipe is sweet and delicious without all the sugar. I love that it's an easy pudding, too. It doesn't take much work at all and can be eaten immediately.