chocolate mousse with raspberries. With its four towering layers and striking appearance, it's perfect for extra-special occasions. Our thanks to Sharon Kurtz of Emmaus, PA, who took top honors with it at the. Each layer is velvety smooth and creamy, and you can make it several days ahead of time.
Sometimes I fold plain raspberries into the mousse, sometimes I purée them and drizzle it over the top, or sometimes layer the mousse, alternating with whole and puréed raspberries. Chocolate Mousse Sphere With Raspberries & Coconut Remove from heat, mix in raspberries and let cool. You can cook chocolate mousse with raspberries using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of chocolate mousse with raspberries
- Prepare 80 grams of 70% cocoa chocolate.
- It’s 2 of egg white.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 30 of raspberries.
Just before serving, garnish mousse with raspberry sauce. Light and fluffy, this mousse can be made with many different types of chocolate – if you prefer a slightly sweeter dessert, use more milk chocolate and less dark. This is a light and fluffy mousse with a wonderful raspberry sauce. Great layered like a parfait then frozen.
chocolate mousse with raspberries instructions
- Break chocolate and melt it. Cool melted chocolate down for few minutes..
- add sugar to the egg whites and whisk them until they become firm and form soft peaks as the whisk is removed..
- Add chocolate to the yogurt sand mix them well..
- fold the egg white into chocolate yogurt and then spoon the mixture into ramekins or else..
- Refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours..
- Arrange raspberries on top and use potato peeler to create chocolate shavings for decoration..
Additional Raspberry sauce can be spooned over cakes or served with mousse. Velvety raspberry mousse stands in stark contrast to the dark chocolate cake, which is enrobed in a snowy white chocolate ganache. Make the raspberry mousse: In a small saucepan, mash the raspberries with the sugar and salt and bring to a simmer over medium heat. raspberry-chocolate mousse Dessert French. Delicious chocolate and raspberry makes a wonderful mousse – perfect dessert to be served. MORE+ LESS Pour the chocolate mousse on top of the raspberry jam and smooth it out with a decorating spatula.